Stratford mum has started online accessory company
- Credit: Archant
Mum-of-two Nana Evans is taking on the world of online sales with her unique accessories.
When’s she not busy selling her wares to international clients, the 35-year-old says she likes to spend time with her young sons and keep a healthy work/life balance.
Nana, from Stratford, said her online accessory shop has had a “phenomenal” response with more than 2,000 sales through social media and word of mouth alone.
She added: “I have had sales from all over the world, including America, Australia, Dubai and the UK.”
Nana launched her store LoveYaaYaa accessories in August last year. Before that she ran a successful accessory business but put her career on hold to build a family.
You may also want to watch:
This time round she said it’s very different. Having to balance work and family life has led to some late nights to keep business going, she said.
“I am passionate about my business, and I have three full days of work, and two full days with my boys in the week as well as the weekends.
- 1 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 2 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 3 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 4 'Simply horrifying': Newham MPs react after stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Family given 'gift' of week to say goodbye to son who died at 10 minutes old
- 6 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 7 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 8 Plan to transform Royal Docks into 'world-leading' cultural hub unveiled
- 9 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 10 Update: Girl, 14, missing from East Ham found
“It is a sacrifice, but life/work balance is important to me, as is keeping healthy emotionally, physically and spiritually. It was a risk but I am glad that I took it.”
Visit etsy.com/uk/shop/LoveYaaYaa to see Nana’s accessories.