Stratford mum has started online accessory company
- Credit: Archant
Mum-of-two Nana Evans is taking on the world of online sales with her unique accessories.
When’s she not busy selling her wares to international clients, the 35-year-old says she likes to spend time with her young sons and keep a healthy work/life balance.
Nana, from Stratford, said her online accessory shop has had a “phenomenal” response with more than 2,000 sales through social media and word of mouth alone.
She added: “I have had sales from all over the world, including America, Australia, Dubai and the UK.”
Nana launched her store LoveYaaYaa accessories in August last year. Before that she ran a successful accessory business but put her career on hold to build a family.
This time round she said it’s very different. Having to balance work and family life has led to some late nights to keep business going, she said.
“I am passionate about my business, and I have three full days of work, and two full days with my boys in the week as well as the weekends.
- 1 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 2 Leyton Orient boss Jackett hoping to strengthen squad
- 3 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 4 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 5 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 6 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 7 New boy Brown 'buzzing' to help Leyton Orient
- 8 Overnight blaze at North Woolwich block of flats
- 9 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
- 10 'Time to end the injustice': Barts staff set to strike amid pay dispute
“It is a sacrifice, but life/work balance is important to me, as is keeping healthy emotionally, physically and spiritually. It was a risk but I am glad that I took it.”
Visit etsy.com/uk/shop/LoveYaaYaa to see Nana’s accessories.