Stratford development launches second phase of homes
- Credit: Rojin Kiadeh
The second phase of homes in the Stratosphere development have gone on the market.
Situated around a 36-storey residential tower in Stratford, the first phase saw more than 90 per cent of properties sold within the first six weeks.
The development, by Telford Homes, offers properties with underfloor heating, built-in kitchens and a private residents’ gym.
David Campbell, group sales and marketing director for Telford Homes, said: “We are delighted to announce the launch of the latest collection of apartments at Stratosphere.
“Following the success of the first phase we are continuing to experience exceptionally high levels of interest proving there is a significant demand for high quality residential properties within this well-connected part of London.”
You may also want to watch:
The first phase two homes are expected to be completed in spring 2017, with prices starting at £765,000 for a two bedroom flat.
- 1 Luxury hotel with artisan food market and rooftop bar to open in Stratford
- 2 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 3 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 6 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 7 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 8 Parks in Newham triumph with Green Flag awards
- 9 What's on across east London this weekend?
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?