Stratford conference will give carers chance to quiz health managers
Are you a carer? Maybe you know someone who is? You could benefit from a carers’ conference that will be held at Stratford Circus soon.
The free event, which is being organised by East London NHS Foundation Trust, will take place on November 13 2012 from 10:30am - 1:45pm at Stratford Circus in Theatre Square, Stratford.
It is aimed at people from across East London who care for an individual receiving services from the Trust.
Organisers are hoping the event will be a vibrant exchange of communication and information.
Participants will have an opportunity hear about and have input into the development of the Trust’s Carers’ Strategy, discuss action plans to support carers in Tower Hamlets, City and Hackney and Newham, and participate in group discussions.
You may also want to watch:
They will have the opportunity to quiz senior managers in the Trust in a Question and Answer session. It will also be a perfect opportunity for carers to meet other carers and share experiences.
Paul Sherman, Associate Director and Trust Lead for Carers, said: “It is vital that we have a better understanding of carers’ views and needs to improve health services to patients and make sure we are looking after the very people who support others.”
- 1 Hospitality Day 2021: Newham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 2 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 3 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 4 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 5 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 6 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 7 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Travel round-up: Road and rail disruptions this week
- 10 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
To book a place, call 020 7655 4019 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also write to: Carers Conference, Freepost RLSH-BBHX-ZZRU, EastOne, 22 Commercial Street, Whitechapel (no stamp required).