Stratford conference will give carers chance to quiz health managers
Are you a carer? Maybe you know someone who is? You could benefit from a carers’ conference that will be held at Stratford Circus soon.
The free event, which is being organised by East London NHS Foundation Trust, will take place on November 13 2012 from 10:30am - 1:45pm at Stratford Circus in Theatre Square, Stratford.
It is aimed at people from across East London who care for an individual receiving services from the Trust.
Organisers are hoping the event will be a vibrant exchange of communication and information.
Participants will have an opportunity hear about and have input into the development of the Trust’s Carers’ Strategy, discuss action plans to support carers in Tower Hamlets, City and Hackney and Newham, and participate in group discussions.
You may also want to watch:
They will have the opportunity to quiz senior managers in the Trust in a Question and Answer session. It will also be a perfect opportunity for carers to meet other carers and share experiences.
Paul Sherman, Associate Director and Trust Lead for Carers, said: “It is vital that we have a better understanding of carers’ views and needs to improve health services to patients and make sure we are looking after the very people who support others.”
- 1 Rape survivor awarded British Empire Medal for services to community in pandemic
- 2 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 3 Woman dies in fire at Stratford home
- 4 Where can I watch the Euros in east London?
- 5 Queen's Birthday Honours 2021: Charity founder recognised with British Empire Medal
- 6 Leyton Orient goalkeeper Vigouroux linked with Lincoln City
- 7 Stabbing victim 'pursued attackers in his car and crashed into them'
- 8 Neighbours warned to keep windows and doors shut during Plaistow blaze
- 9 Blue plaques celebrate Forest Gate's links to Jimi Hendrix and De Underground Records
- 10 Meet the Canning Town singer-songwriter praising music's ability to lift Covid-19 blues
To book a place, call 020 7655 4019 or e-mail email@example.com.
You can also write to: Carers Conference, Freepost RLSH-BBHX-ZZRU, EastOne, 22 Commercial Street, Whitechapel (no stamp required).