Stratford charity plans festive fun day
A Stratford charity is holding a community fun and learning day this Sunday.
NUSHO Stratford Time Bank will hold their second festive Bring and Fix event at the Stratford Picture House between 1pm and 4pm.
The charity is dedicated to building stronger communities by supporting opportunities for young and older people to mix and share skills.
Bring & Fix is a community festive event arranged with this in mind and is supported by “Let’s get the party started” and Community First grants.
“Fixers” at the event will share their knowledge and skills with such things as festive cake decorations, travel tips, cooking ideas and photography to name but a few.
You may also want to watch:
There will be dancing lessons and demonstrations, face painting and a bouncy castle for the children as well as raffle prizes.
For more information log on to www.nusho.org.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 3 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 4 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 5 West Ham start at Newcastle as Premier League fixtures released
- 6 It's been a busy week at Leyton Orient with plenty of signings expected
- 7 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 8 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 9 Chief nurse of England praises Newham specialist school nurses
- 10 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford