Stratford charity plans festive fun day
A Stratford charity is holding a community fun and learning day this Sunday.
NUSHO Stratford Time Bank will hold their second festive Bring and Fix event at the Stratford Picture House between 1pm and 4pm.
The charity is dedicated to building stronger communities by supporting opportunities for young and older people to mix and share skills.
Bring & Fix is a community festive event arranged with this in mind and is supported by “Let’s get the party started” and Community First grants.
“Fixers” at the event will share their knowledge and skills with such things as festive cake decorations, travel tips, cooking ideas and photography to name but a few.
You may also want to watch:
There will be dancing lessons and demonstrations, face painting and a bouncy castle for the children as well as raffle prizes.
For more information log on to www.nusho.org.
- 1 Up to 100 drivers thwarted in crackdown on car meets in Newham
- 2 3D street art illusion brings Boleyn Ground to life
- 3 Women rescued as flat destroyed in Custom House blaze
- 4 Steven Fry stabbing: Man charged with murder to appear at Old Bailey
- 5 Fire damages house in East Ham
- 6 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 7 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 8 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 9 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 10 DJ's fundraising bid to help twin return home after months in hospital