Spooky fun for children at Westfield Stratford City
Staff at Westfield Stratford City have organised a line up of events with a seasonal flavour to keep children occupied during the half term.
There are a range of spooky activities in the Great Eastern Kitchen to live appearances from two of the most popular children’s characters on television.
Spooky Snacks, from October 29 to November 4, will launch the Kids in the Kitchen series. Head down to the lower ground floor and your own little monsters can make coffin cookies, creepy cupcakes, boogie biscuits and foolish fingers .
Children can also have their photos taken with the Hallowe’en pixie.
Westfield will also be welcoming the star characters from Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom for a special appearance on October 29.
From 11am and throughout the day, both Ben and Holly will be at The Gallery to meet and greet their young fans. As an extra treat, Westfield Kid’s Club members will receive a special goody bag on the day.
Ben and Holly are the two main characters of the popular children’s show.
- 1 'There is a cover-up going on somewhere', says flat death OAP's daughter
- 2 Reward offered to trace Maryland fatal stabbing 'suspect'
- 3 Man suffers leg wound in Beckton stabbing
- 4 Jailed: Eight east London offenders locked up in July
- 5 Wellens wants fans 'out in force' as Leyton Orient host Mansfield
- 6 Councils get cash to tackle chewing gum on high streets
- 7 Ex-nurse laid decomposing 'on display' after Met Police searches missed body in flat
- 8 Polio: Symptoms, vaccines and what you need to know
- 9 Man arrested and bailed as Custom House stabbing victim recovers
- 10 Young children in east London to be offered polio booster jabs
Stores will feature lots of other Hallowe’en fun.