Spooky fun for children at Westfield Stratford City
Staff at Westfield Stratford City have organised a line up of events with a seasonal flavour to keep children occupied during the half term.
There are a range of spooky activities in the Great Eastern Kitchen to live appearances from two of the most popular children’s characters on television.
Spooky Snacks, from October 29 to November 4, will launch the Kids in the Kitchen series. Head down to the lower ground floor and your own little monsters can make coffin cookies, creepy cupcakes, boogie biscuits and foolish fingers .
Children can also have their photos taken with the Hallowe’en pixie.
Westfield will also be welcoming the star characters from Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom for a special appearance on October 29.
From 11am and throughout the day, both Ben and Holly will be at The Gallery to meet and greet their young fans. As an extra treat, Westfield Kid’s Club members will receive a special goody bag on the day.
Ben and Holly are the two main characters of the popular children’s show.
- 1 Convicted: Forest Gate man plotted contract killing of Rotterdam blogger
- 2 Men from Newham and Bow among seven jailed in organised crime crackdown
- 3 Gallery: Hidden photos reveal London's East End in the 1960s
- 4 Motorcyclist, 19, died in hospital after A13 crash near Beckton flyover
- 5 New youth hub set for Stratford Park
- 6 Rail disruptions and roadworks in your area over the next week
- 7 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 8 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 9 100 people leave Stratford block of flats after fire breaks out
- 10 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
Stores will feature lots of other Hallowe’en fun.