Spooky fun for children at Westfield Stratford City
Staff at Westfield Stratford City have organised a line up of events with a seasonal flavour to keep children occupied during the half term.
There are a range of spooky activities in the Great Eastern Kitchen to live appearances from two of the most popular children’s characters on television.
Spooky Snacks, from October 29 to November 4, will launch the Kids in the Kitchen series. Head down to the lower ground floor and your own little monsters can make coffin cookies, creepy cupcakes, boogie biscuits and foolish fingers .
Children can also have their photos taken with the Hallowe’en pixie.
Westfield will also be welcoming the star characters from Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom for a special appearance on October 29.
You may also want to watch:
From 11am and throughout the day, both Ben and Holly will be at The Gallery to meet and greet their young fans. As an extra treat, Westfield Kid’s Club members will receive a special goody bag on the day.
Ben and Holly are the two main characters of the popular children’s show.
- 1 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 4 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 5 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 6 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 7 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 8 Court date adjourned for Beckton man who sexually assaulted young girl
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim
Stores will feature lots of other Hallowe’en fun.