Slade: ‘We’re getting stronger’
Orient boss believes that the elusive away-day win is just around the corner
ORIENT manager Russell Slade believes his side are set to beat their away-day jinx.
The O’s have not won on their travels in the league since last January, but as they head for Bristol Rovers on Saturday the O’s boss said: “We’re getting better and when you talk to other managers and coaches the word is that Orient are getting stronger.
“I’m sure it won’t be long before we record that win and we will keep grinding away until we do.”
Orient have lost just once in their last 10 games and Slade added: “I’m certain that results will continue on an upward turn.
You may also want to watch:
“We are picking up more points than we did at the start of the season, we are harder to beat now and I don’t think that we have got what we have deserved from some of our away games.”
- 1 Silvertown scrap yard blaze burns throughout night as crews remain on scene
- 2 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 3 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 4 Newham's governance referendum: the case for both options
- 5 Silvertown scrapyard blaze under control after crews battle for nine hours
- 6 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 7 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 8 Police name victim of Custom House fatal shooting and stabbing
- 9 Meet the candidates battling for votes in East Ham's by-election
- 10 Staff 'overjoyed' as nursery opens in Stratford