Slade: ‘We’re getting stronger’
Orient boss believes that the elusive away-day win is just around the corner
ORIENT manager Russell Slade believes his side are set to beat their away-day jinx.
The O’s have not won on their travels in the league since last January, but as they head for Bristol Rovers on Saturday the O’s boss said: “We’re getting better and when you talk to other managers and coaches the word is that Orient are getting stronger.
“I’m sure it won’t be long before we record that win and we will keep grinding away until we do.”
Orient have lost just once in their last 10 games and Slade added: “I’m certain that results will continue on an upward turn.
You may also want to watch:
“We are picking up more points than we did at the start of the season, we are harder to beat now and I don’t think that we have got what we have deserved from some of our away games.”
- 1 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 3 Newham town halls to be lit up in tribute to Sabina Nessa
- 4 US fried chicken chain Popeyes to open first UK outlet in Stratford
- 5 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 6 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 7 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat in east London from climate emergency
- 8 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 9 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 10 Campaigners fear Newham City Farm site will become 'another green space'