Slade adds former Wolves midfielder to Leyton Orient squad
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Northern Ireland international signs one-year deal at Brisbane Road.
Leyton Orient have added former Wolverhampton Wanderers midfielder Johnny Gorman to thir squad ahead of the new League One season.
The 20-year-old has signed a one-year deal with the O’s having impressed on trial, and scored in the 4-4 draw against an Arsenal XI on Tuesday night.
Gorman was released by fellow League One side Wolves in the summer and has represented Northern Ireland on nine occasions.
And although it will take time for the youngster to settle into his new surroundings, boss Russell Slade believes he will make a big impact at the club.
You may also want to watch:
“Johnny has impressed me in the couple of performances he’s put in for us,” said Slade.
“He’s got good pedigree and a very strong left foot. I think we will see him play an ever-increasing part as the season goes on.”
- 1 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 2 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 3 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 4 'Dangerous and predatory' Newham man found guilty of child sex assault
- 5 Demand for urgent action as Newham lags behind in Covid-19 jabs
- 6 Charting Jack the Ripper's 'rival' in the West Ham murders
- 7 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 8 Dame Vera Lynn memorial campaign announced on first anniversary of star's death
- 9 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 10 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration