Silvertown Tunnel roadshow comes to Canning Town
- Credit: TfL
Have you had your say on the Silvertown Tunnel yet?
As part of a consultation into the proposed river crossing, Transport for London is holding an event at Canning Town Library for people to find out more.
The session at the Barking Road venue will take place between 1pm and 7pm on Thursday, November 19.
It is part of a roadshow of events in the boroughs of Newham, Tower Hamlets and Greenwich designed to generate a discussion around the tunnel.
If it is approved, construction work will begin in 2018 and has an estimated completion date of 2022.
You may also want to watch:
You can also visit consultations.tfl.gov.uk/rivercrossings/silvertown to have your say.
- 1 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 6 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Newham nursery schools praised for inclusion work
- 9 What's on across east London this weekend?
- 10 Parks in Newham triumph with Green Flag awards