Overground disruption expected until midday as broken down trains cause severe delays on Stratford, Barking routes
- Credit: Transport for London
Overground passengers travelling on Stratford and Barking routes are facing severe delays this morning.
There are severe delays from Gospel Oak to Barking while a faulty train at Harringay Green Lanes is being fixed, as well as major disruption along the whole line from Stratford due to an earlier broken down train at Willesden Junction.
National Rail advises that trains between Stratford and Willesden Junction - as well Clapham Junction to Richmond - may be cancelled, delayed or revised.
Disruption on that line is expected until midday.
Tickets are being accepted on local buses and Underground services.
You may also want to watch:
Disruption between Gospel Oak and Barking is expected to clear soon.
- 1 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 2 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 3 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 4 Fan's column: West Ham are in the mix to battle it out with the big boys
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 NHS Nightingale London's jabs hub opens as Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up
- 7 New partnership to provide scholarships for Newham law students
- 8 Mayor vows to continue Newham free school meals scheme
- 9 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 10 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash