Self-confessed “fat” Stratford blogger to launch book with weight loss tips for new mums
- Credit: Archant
Mother, jogger and blogger Julie Creffield has turned author to teach mums how to lose weight after the birth of a new baby.
Her ebook entitled 99 Ways To Run With A Baby will launch at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park on Wednesday next week and it is already available to download online.
As the title suggests, the book will offer busy mums 99 fun ideas for how to run or lose weight and improve their fitness with their pint-sized progeny in tow.
Julie, 34, from Cam Road, Stratford, is best known for her website The Fat Girl’s Guide to Running which follows her daily struggle to lose weight and drop down from a size 18.
She said: “An important issue the book covers is the guilt that many mothers’ feel when it appears they are putting their own needs above their families.
You may also want to watch:
“This book teaches women how they can make time for themselves without the guilt, while making the most of their family time, too.”
Visit amazon.co.uk to download the book, priced £2.99.
- 1 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 4 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 5 Court date adjourned for Beckton man who sexually assaulted young girl
- 6 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 7 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 8 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim