Second The International Quarter building sold
- Credit: Ludo Baynham-Herd
Deutsche Bank’s asset management arm has purchased a building at The International Quarter.
Costing more than £370m, the 19-storey building has already been pre-let to the Financial Conduct Authority, who will move 3,800 staff in.
The building is still in the early development stage but will continue to be constructed by Lendlease and LCR.
The announcement comes just days after another of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park development’s sites was sold to Legal and General.
Dan Labbard, CEO of international operations at Lendlease, said: “The announcement is further recognition of the remarkable opportunity created by The International Quarter.
“This is great news for Stratford and further backing for our plans to build a world-class, healthy and flexible workplace.”
- 1 Collision causes traffic delays on A13 near Canning Town
- 2 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 3 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 4 Multi-vehicle collision in Canning Town leads to one driver being cut free
- 5 Man masturbates on Central line train in front of two women
- 6 'We have been failed': Newham families face eviction by council
- 7 Man sentenced for illegal subletting of council home
- 8 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 9 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 10 Beckton man jailed for role in drugs gang after £2m cannabis plants seizure