Search continues to find £1m lottery ticket winner
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
The search continues to find the owner of a £1million winning lottery ticket bought in Newham.
The UK Millionaire Maker raffle prize for Euromillions draw number 1434 on June 18 still hasn't been claimed almost four months later.
The winning code is HSHJ77861.
The National Lottery is calling for the lucky winner to claim their prize.
If it isn’t claimed by 11pm on December 15, the money and any interest earned will go to National Lottery projects across the UK.
Valid claims for National Lottery prizes must be received within 180 days – around six months – of the draw date.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson said The National Lottery could not release where in Newham the ticket was bought to protect the privacy of the player.
The lucky winner should visit national-lottery.co.uk/results/how-to-claim to find out what to do.
- 1 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 2 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 3 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 4 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 5 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 6 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 7 Antonio 'surprised' to score West Ham winner against Tottenham
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 10 Moyes praises determination of squad as West Ham beat rivals Tottenham