Royal Mail changes routes for Stratford residents
- Credit: Archant
Stratford residents will see a change in how their post is delivered over the next few weeks.
Royal Mail are phasing in new delivery routes and methods throughout the E15 postcode area to try and maximise efficiency with a reduction in the number of letters posted.
This will see some people have their letters delivered at a later or earlier time than they currently receive, depending where they live on the new delivery route.
They will continue to deliver mail in the morning and for a longer period each day, with many customers receiving their post by lunchtime.
Royal Mail will also invest in new equipment to deliver larger items in a more secure and safer way.
You may also want to watch:
They are writing to every address in the area about the changes and anyone with queries after receiving a letter can call the customer services team on 0845 601 1399.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 3 Steven Fry stabbing: Man charged with murder to appear at Old Bailey
- 4 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 5 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Jackett 'frustrated' with Mansfield Town draw
- 9 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 10 Haircuts, flu jabs and health care: Event to link up homeless and vulnerable people with free support services