Royal Mail changes routes for Stratford residents
- Credit: Archant
Stratford residents will see a change in how their post is delivered over the next few weeks.
Royal Mail are phasing in new delivery routes and methods throughout the E15 postcode area to try and maximise efficiency with a reduction in the number of letters posted.
This will see some people have their letters delivered at a later or earlier time than they currently receive, depending where they live on the new delivery route.
They will continue to deliver mail in the morning and for a longer period each day, with many customers receiving their post by lunchtime.
Royal Mail will also invest in new equipment to deliver larger items in a more secure and safer way.
You may also want to watch:
They are writing to every address in the area about the changes and anyone with queries after receiving a letter can call the customer services team on 0845 601 1399.
- 1 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 2 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 5 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 6 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 7 Levels youngsters sign Premier League and Football League contracts
- 8 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 9 Connor Wood keen to keep developing at Leyton Orient under Kenny Jackett
- 10 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling