Road marking is sussed at last in Plaistow!
They’ve got this road marking lark sussed at last!
A few weeks ago, we highlighted how a road marking in Plaistow had become an unofficial tourist attraction after the word bus was incorrectly spelt as sus.
Speculation mounted that it might be the new venue where the police might round up the usual suspects?
Or possibly a painter lost concentration half way through his job!
Either way, it was not the best example in the world on how to correctly spell a simple word like “bus”.
You may also want to watch:
But now everything has been put right,
With the aid of a little bit of yellow paint, the letter S has been turned back into a B. And all is right with the world of road markings in the Barking Road.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 3 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 4 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 5 West Ham start at Newcastle as Premier League fixtures released
- 6 It's been a busy week at Leyton Orient with plenty of signings expected
- 7 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 8 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 9 Chief nurse of England praises Newham specialist school nurses
- 10 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
Sus Stop reverted back to Bus Stop and everything was all white, well, all yellow actually.
And now bus drivers know they are stopping at the right place