Road marking is sussed at last in Plaistow!
They’ve got this road marking lark sussed at last!
A few weeks ago, we highlighted how a road marking in Plaistow had become an unofficial tourist attraction after the word bus was incorrectly spelt as sus.
Speculation mounted that it might be the new venue where the police might round up the usual suspects?
Or possibly a painter lost concentration half way through his job!
Either way, it was not the best example in the world on how to correctly spell a simple word like “bus”.
But now everything has been put right,
With the aid of a little bit of yellow paint, the letter S has been turned back into a B. And all is right with the world of road markings in the Barking Road.
- 1 Truck towing stolen Rolls Royce SUV crashes before dramatic foot chase
- 2 Fares Maatou was 'murdered with stolen sword', court hears
- 3 Manor Park blaze caused by the 'accidental ignition of textiles'
- 4 Moosakhan Nasiri: Man charged with Plashet Park murder
- 5 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
- 6 Man denies committing GBH during alleged robbery at Barkingside Tesco
- 7 Man denies charges after drugs raids as east London duo await trial
- 8 Woman injured after being hit by electric scooter in East Ham
- 9 Manor Park blaze: 100 firefighters get tower block fire under control
- 10 Drone images of Newham tower block blaze
Sus Stop reverted back to Bus Stop and everything was all white, well, all yellow actually.
And now bus drivers know they are stopping at the right place