Raise money for honey at Newham charity screening
- Credit: PA WIRE
Your cinema popcorn has never tasted so sweet.
Get your weekend off to a buzzing start next Sunday by catching a charity screening of Maya the Bee at Newham Showcase – for only a fiver.
As well as making a headstart on the film’s national release, you’ll also be supporting Friends of the Honey Bee charity and supporting work by the British Beekeper’s Association.
“Maya the Bee is a delightful film which introduces the world of the honey bee in an entertaining way,” said Jane Moseley, general secretary of the association.
“Her adventures with her friends highlight the importance of honey bees and other insects and brings the real world of the honey bee to life.”
You may also want to watch:
The charity screenings will be hosted by Showcase Cinemas across the UK on Sunday 18th October at 10.30am, ahead of the film’s UK general release on October 23.
To find out more and buy tickets, go to showcasecinemas.co.uk/films/maya-the-bee-movie
- 1 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 6 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Newham nursery schools praised for inclusion work