Raise money for cancer at Macmillan coffee morning
- Credit: Archant
Forget The Great British Bake Off – at Macmillan’s coffee morning your sponge will taste all the better for raising money for a great cause.
This Friday, the world’s biggest annual event of this kind will be raising funds for the 2.5million UK residents who currently have cancer.
Macmillan Cancer Support provides medical, practical, financial and emotional support and campaigns for better cancer care.
Last year, the charity raised £25million for those in need – can you help beat that this year?
Whether you’re putting on a coffee morning yourself in Newham, or heading to one to enjoy a cuppa yourself, be sure to let us know.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more, go to coffee.macmillan.org.uk
Send details of your coffee morning and your best photos from the day to email@example.com
- 1 Luxury hotel with artisan food market and rooftop bar to open in Stratford
- 2 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 5 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 6 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 7 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 8 Newham nursery schools praised for inclusion work
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500