Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park to host kids event with CBeebies stars
- Credit: Archant
The star of BBC TV’s children’s shows Justin Fletcher is promising to thrill the crowds at this year’s LolliBop at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
The BAFTA –award winning star of CBeebies will be performing live for LolliBoppers on Saturday and Sunday.
Jenny Kane, event manager at LolliBop, said: “Justin Fletcher is top of the charts when it comes to kids entertainment and our new venue deserves to host the number one superstar of CBeebies. We’re delighted Justin is able to be a part of LolliBop 2013.”
The all-mouse reggae band, Rastamouse and Da Easy Crew, has also been confirmed for Friday as part of a busy summer touring the nation. Last seen at LolliBop 2011, the cool, mystery-solving mouse will be back on stage performing his latest hits for fans throughout the day.
Another new addition to the LolliBop 2013 line up is everyone’s favourite postman, Postman Pat and of course, Britain’s most famous black and white cat, Jess! They will be at the festival over the three days meeting pint sized festival goers.
You may also want to watch:
LolliBop promises all the fun of a festival without the hassle of camping. With an incredible line up, all aimed at children under the age of 10, LolliBop combines the hottest names in kids entertainment, as well of hundreds of activities, workshops and interactive areas.
The 2013 programme also includes Dick and Dom, Skylanders, Science Museum Live, Cloudbabies, The Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Peppa Pig and Transformers.
- 1 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 2 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 3 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 4 Demand for urgent action as Newham lags behind in Covid-19 jabs
- 5 Charting Jack the Ripper's 'rival' in the West Ham murders
- 6 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 7 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 8 Dame Vera Lynn memorial campaign announced on first anniversary of star's death
- 9 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 10 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
For more information go to www.lollibopfestival.co.uk