PICTURES: People enjoy new 'rule of six' at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Credit: Ken Mears Photography
With Covid-19 lockdown rules easing, people all over the country used the bank holiday to visit their local parks and open spaces.
Despite changeable weather which ranged from mild sunshine to biting wind, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park was no exception.
It attracted crowds of people enjoying the long Easter weekend who were taking advantage of the rule of six, which came into force last week.
As of March 29, the government gave people the green light to meet their family and friends outdoors and socially distanced in groups of six or as two households.
Take a look at our pictures of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park on Sunday, April 4.
You may also want to watch:
Did you reconnect with loved ones in a safe and socially distanced manner this weekend? If so, send your pictures to email@example.com, along with the full name of anyone in the picture, the photographer, and the location it was taken.
- 1 Second jabs hub opening at Westfield as ExCeL London vaccination centre soon to close
- 2 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 3 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 4 Newham foster carers on 'most rewarding and uplifting experience'
- 5 Feminism, corner shops and bricks: Here's what's happening in Newham Heritage Month
- 6 Website helps disadvantaged youth understand job roles to raise aspirations
- 7 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 8 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 9 Call The Midwife stars meet Bonny Downs staff and families
- 10 Body found in search for missing Newham man