PREVIEW: Leyton Orient v MK Dons
LEYTON ORIENT top scorer Alex Revell is confident his side can record back-to-back wins, as they prepare for the visit of MK Dons to Brisbane Road tonight.
Saturday’s 4-0 demolition of Sheffield Wednesday means the O’s have lost just once in their last 13 matches and Revell is convinced Russell Slade’s men will have enough fire power to down the Dons.
“We’re creating chances and we have got a midfield that creates as well,” he said.
“We have got a great squad and a lot of players who can score goals and that always gives you a chance.
“We hope so (beat MK Dons), if we can play like we did against Sheffield Wednesday, then I don’t see why not.”
With Elliot Omozusi and Adam Chambers still not ready for a return, Slade is likely to field the same XI that won so comprehensively at the weekend, although veteran striker Scott McGleish will be pushing for a return to the starting lineup after making way for 17-year-old debutant Harry Kane.
The visitors will be without Sam Baldock, who limped off after 75 minutes of the victory over Dagenham & Redbridge on Saturday.
- 1 West Ham United reveal Thames Ironworks-inspired third kit
- 2 West Ham United tie is big deal for Danes warns Reid
- 3 Colleges offer 'alternative paths' towards fruitful careers, principal says
- 4 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
- 5 Recap: Tree on the tracks disrupts London, Stansted and Cambridge trains
- 6 NewVIc’s SU President reflects on first year at college: 'It's amazing for those who want to be here!'
- 7 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 8 Reward offered to trace Maryland fatal stabbing 'suspect'
- 9 Newham refuse workers vote to strike over pay dispute
- 10 Thousands attend UK Black Pride event in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
Angelo Balanta will also be missing for Karl Robinson’s side, but Gary Mackenzie and Mat Doumbe may return after recovering from head injuries.