PREVIEW: Leyton Orient v MK Dons
LEYTON ORIENT top scorer Alex Revell is confident his side can record back-to-back wins, as they prepare for the visit of MK Dons to Brisbane Road tonight.
Saturday’s 4-0 demolition of Sheffield Wednesday means the O’s have lost just once in their last 13 matches and Revell is convinced Russell Slade’s men will have enough fire power to down the Dons.
“We’re creating chances and we have got a midfield that creates as well,” he said.
“We have got a great squad and a lot of players who can score goals and that always gives you a chance.
“We hope so (beat MK Dons), if we can play like we did against Sheffield Wednesday, then I don’t see why not.”
You may also want to watch:
With Elliot Omozusi and Adam Chambers still not ready for a return, Slade is likely to field the same XI that won so comprehensively at the weekend, although veteran striker Scott McGleish will be pushing for a return to the starting lineup after making way for 17-year-old debutant Harry Kane.
The visitors will be without Sam Baldock, who limped off after 75 minutes of the victory over Dagenham & Redbridge on Saturday.
- 1 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 2 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 3 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 4 'Simply horrifying': Newham MPs react after stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 6 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 7 Plan to transform Royal Docks into 'world-leading' cultural hub unveiled
- 8 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 9 Family given 'gift' of week to say goodbye to son who died at 10 minutes old
- 10 Man in critical condition after triple shooting in Newham
Angelo Balanta will also be missing for Karl Robinson’s side, but Gary Mackenzie and Mat Doumbe may return after recovering from head injuries.