PREVIEW: Leyton Orient v MK Dons
LEYTON ORIENT top scorer Alex Revell is confident his side can record back-to-back wins, as they prepare for the visit of MK Dons to Brisbane Road tonight.
Saturday’s 4-0 demolition of Sheffield Wednesday means the O’s have lost just once in their last 13 matches and Revell is convinced Russell Slade’s men will have enough fire power to down the Dons.
“We’re creating chances and we have got a midfield that creates as well,” he said.
“We have got a great squad and a lot of players who can score goals and that always gives you a chance.
“We hope so (beat MK Dons), if we can play like we did against Sheffield Wednesday, then I don’t see why not.”
You may also want to watch:
With Elliot Omozusi and Adam Chambers still not ready for a return, Slade is likely to field the same XI that won so comprehensively at the weekend, although veteran striker Scott McGleish will be pushing for a return to the starting lineup after making way for 17-year-old debutant Harry Kane.
The visitors will be without Sam Baldock, who limped off after 75 minutes of the victory over Dagenham & Redbridge on Saturday.
- 1 Silvertown scrap yard blaze burns throughout night as crews remain on scene
- 2 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 3 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 4 Newham's governance referendum: the case for both options
- 5 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 6 Silvertown scrapyard blaze under control after crews battle for nine hours
- 7 Police name victim of Custom House fatal shooting and stabbing
- 8 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 9 Meet the candidates battling for votes in East Ham's by-election
- 10 PC dismissed after vulnerable teenager hit with baton 'at least' 30 times
Angelo Balanta will also be missing for Karl Robinson’s side, but Gary Mackenzie and Mat Doumbe may return after recovering from head injuries.