PREVIEW: Leyton Orient v MK Dons
LEYTON ORIENT top scorer Alex Revell is confident his side can record back-to-back wins, as they prepare for the visit of MK Dons to Brisbane Road tonight.
Saturday’s 4-0 demolition of Sheffield Wednesday means the O’s have lost just once in their last 13 matches and Revell is convinced Russell Slade’s men will have enough fire power to down the Dons.
“We’re creating chances and we have got a midfield that creates as well,” he said.
“We have got a great squad and a lot of players who can score goals and that always gives you a chance.
“We hope so (beat MK Dons), if we can play like we did against Sheffield Wednesday, then I don’t see why not.”
You may also want to watch:
With Elliot Omozusi and Adam Chambers still not ready for a return, Slade is likely to field the same XI that won so comprehensively at the weekend, although veteran striker Scott McGleish will be pushing for a return to the starting lineup after making way for 17-year-old debutant Harry Kane.
The visitors will be without Sam Baldock, who limped off after 75 minutes of the victory over Dagenham & Redbridge on Saturday.
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 3 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 4 Tributes to Pearly King of Newham who has died aged 79
- 5 School's out!: Newham puts on jam-packed summer holiday activities programme
- 6 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 7 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 Queen's 1983 visit to St Mary Magdalene's marked with unveiling of new plaque
- 9 Kitchens from independent chefs coming to Beckton in Raymond Blanc-supported project
- 10 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
Angelo Balanta will also be missing for Karl Robinson’s side, but Gary Mackenzie and Mat Doumbe may return after recovering from head injuries.