PREVIEW: Leyton Orient v Droylsden
Defender Omozusi set for a first-team return
RIGHT-BACK Elliot Omozusi is set to return to the starting lineup for the visit of Droylsden in tonight’s FA Cup second round replay.
The defender missed the 1-1 draw at the Butcher’s Arms Ground through suspension, but is likely to replace Aaron Brown in the replay, with the winner’s reward a trip to Championship high-flyers Norwich City in round three.
On-loan Andrew Whing has not been given permission to play by parent club Brighton & Hove Albion, while winger Dean Cox is struggling with a virus and is a major doubt.
Long-term absentee’s Jamie Jones and Adam Chambers remain sidelined, but captain Stephen Dawson is pushing for a start having recovered from a calf injury suffered at Bristol Rovers.
You may also want to watch:
The visitors have injury worries over Alex Brown and Nat Kerr, while Luke Holden and Steven Connors miss out through suspension.
- 1 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 2 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 5 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 6 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 7 Levels youngsters sign Premier League and Football League contracts
- 8 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 9 Connor Wood keen to keep developing at Leyton Orient under Kenny Jackett
- 10 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling