PREVIEW: Leyton Orient v Droylsden
Defender Omozusi set for a first-team return
RIGHT-BACK Elliot Omozusi is set to return to the starting lineup for the visit of Droylsden in tonight’s FA Cup second round replay.
The defender missed the 1-1 draw at the Butcher’s Arms Ground through suspension, but is likely to replace Aaron Brown in the replay, with the winner’s reward a trip to Championship high-flyers Norwich City in round three.
On-loan Andrew Whing has not been given permission to play by parent club Brighton & Hove Albion, while winger Dean Cox is struggling with a virus and is a major doubt.
Long-term absentee’s Jamie Jones and Adam Chambers remain sidelined, but captain Stephen Dawson is pushing for a start having recovered from a calf injury suffered at Bristol Rovers.
You may also want to watch:
The visitors have injury worries over Alex Brown and Nat Kerr, while Luke Holden and Steven Connors miss out through suspension.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 3 Steven Fry stabbing: Man charged with murder to appear at Old Bailey
- 4 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 5 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 6 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 8 Leyton Orient boss Jackett 'frustrated' with Mansfield Town draw
- 9 Haircuts, flu jabs and health care: Event to link up homeless and vulnerable people with free support services
- 10 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks