Police target Newham for missing teen
Police searching for a missing 14-year-old from the Midlands have centred inquiries in Newham where he is known to visit.
Joshua Jordan (pictured) from Tamworth, Staffordshire, is also known in Lambeth and Tower Hamlets where he was last seen on December 7 while on a visit to East London.
He is about 5’ 2” in height, slim, with short shaven black hair and brown eyes.
At the time he went missing he was wearing black Adidas jogging trousers and hooded top, black body warmer and black and white trainers.
Police are appealing for information to trace his whereabouts.
You may also want to watch:
If you can help contact police on (020) 7275 4589.
- 1 Neighbour reports 'intolerable' antisocial car meets around ABBA Arena building site
- 2 Luxury hotel with artisan food market and rooftop bar to open in Stratford
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 5 Campaigners claim ULEZ expansion benefit 'undone' by Silvertown Tunnel project
- 6 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 7 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 8 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 9 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 10 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order