Police target Newham for missing teen
Police searching for a missing 14-year-old from the Midlands have centred inquiries in Newham where he is known to visit.
Joshua Jordan (pictured) from Tamworth, Staffordshire, is also known in Lambeth and Tower Hamlets where he was last seen on December 7 while on a visit to East London.
He is about 5’ 2” in height, slim, with short shaven black hair and brown eyes.
At the time he went missing he was wearing black Adidas jogging trousers and hooded top, black body warmer and black and white trainers.
Police are appealing for information to trace his whereabouts.
You may also want to watch:
If you can help contact police on (020) 7275 4589.
- 1 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 2 West Ham United reveal 2021/22 Umbro Third Kit
- 3 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 4 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 5 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 6 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 7 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 8 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 9 Meet the Forest Gate pastor supporting athletes at Tokyo Olympics 2020
- 10 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham