Police target Newham for missing teen
Police searching for a missing 14-year-old from the Midlands have centred inquiries in Newham where he is known to visit.
Joshua Jordan (pictured) from Tamworth, Staffordshire, is also known in Lambeth and Tower Hamlets where he was last seen on December 7 while on a visit to East London.
He is about 5’ 2” in height, slim, with short shaven black hair and brown eyes.
At the time he went missing he was wearing black Adidas jogging trousers and hooded top, black body warmer and black and white trainers.
Police are appealing for information to trace his whereabouts.
You may also want to watch:
If you can help contact police on (020) 7275 4589.
- 1 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 2 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 3 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 4 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 5 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result
- 6 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 7 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 8 East Ham Central welcomes new Labour councillor
- 9 Police name victim of Custom House fatal shooting and stabbing
- 10 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries