Police search for missing woman from East Ham
- Credit: Archant
A woman suffering from bipolar disorder and schizophrenia is missing from East Ham.
Officers are appealing for assistance to help trace Joanne Angell, 35, who was last seen at her home address in East Ham at approximately 12.30am on Saturday.
She has distinctive tattoos including multi-coloured stars and black and grey roses on her neck and a cross and rosary beads around her right wrist/hand.
Joanne requires regular medication and recently shaved her head.
She is known to frequent the areas of Greenwich and Upper Wickham Lane cemetery in Welling.
You may also want to watch:
Joanne has also been heard to talk about Margate and the Thames Barrier - areas she visited as a child.
Anyone who has seen Joanne Angell, or knows of her whereabouts, is asked to call Newham Police via 101.
- 1 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 2 Westfield Stratford City reopens after shop fire caused by electrical fault
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 Manor Park Fitness Centre closing to make way for 'affordable' homes
- 5 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 6 Neighbours call for mortuary car wash plans to be reversed
- 7 Two hospitalised as 60 firefighters tackle blaze in Stratford
- 8 Westfield evacuated after fire at centre in Stratford
- 9 Pressure mounts on town hall with second Stratford Circus protest
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences