Police probe after boy, three, is found on his own at Stratford Bus Station
Investigation after three-year-old is found in Stratford.
Police officers are investigating after a three-year-old boy was found on his own in Stratford.
Scotland Yard appealed for help after the child was found on his own at Stratford Bus Station yesterday.
Officers were called just before 2pm after a woman found the boy. Attempts were made to trace the child’s family but after these proved unsuccessful they appealed to the media for help.
The lad was wearing a green fleece, dark grey jeans and black shoes and was pushing a pram when the passer-by spotted him and alerted officers.
You may also want to watch:
Newham officers liaised with Social Services, and an appeal was made for the child’s parents to contact them.
Late last night police located a parent. A spokesman said: “Enquiries into the circumstances are ongoing”.
- 1 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 5 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 6 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 7 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 8 Newham charity hands out 500 food parcels to 'vulnerable' international students struggling with Covid-19
- 9 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 10 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation