Police probe after boy, three, is found on his own at Stratford Bus Station
Investigation after three-year-old is found in Stratford.
Police officers are investigating after a three-year-old boy was found on his own in Stratford.
Scotland Yard appealed for help after the child was found on his own at Stratford Bus Station yesterday.
Officers were called just before 2pm after a woman found the boy. Attempts were made to trace the child’s family but after these proved unsuccessful they appealed to the media for help.
The lad was wearing a green fleece, dark grey jeans and black shoes and was pushing a pram when the passer-by spotted him and alerted officers.
You may also want to watch:
Newham officers liaised with Social Services, and an appeal was made for the child’s parents to contact them.
Late last night police located a parent. A spokesman said: “Enquiries into the circumstances are ongoing”.
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 3 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 4 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 5 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 6 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 7 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 8 Meet the Forest Gate pastor supporting athletes at Tokyo Olympics 2020
- 9 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 10 Tributes to Pearly King of Newham who has died aged 79