Police hunt blonde burglar who robbed elderly couple
DO you know this young man. He is identified as part of a three man gang who burgled an elderly couples home in Plaistow and robbed them of �4,00 worth of cash and jewellery.
The e-fit of the striking looking suspect has been issued by police.
It was around 12.30pm on November 16 he talked his way in to the couple’s home in Grant Street, after claiming he was from the water board and he needed access to solve a problem next door.
The wife agreed and led the blonde suspect to her kitchen, while two other gang members entered the address and went into the bedroom.
Returning home, the victim’s husband confronted both of them. All three quickly fled the house but not before
You may also want to watch:
All are aged between 18-20 years and around 5ft 6ins tall with short hair who wore black jackets and trousers.
- 1 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 2 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 3 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 4 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 5 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 6 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 7 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 8 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 9 Newham charity hands out 500 food parcels to 'vulnerable' international students struggling with Covid-19
- 10 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
One carried a black holdall.
Anyone with information about this incident should contact the Burglary Squad on (020) 8217 5009 or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.