Police hunt blonde burglar who robbed elderly couple
DO you know this young man. He is identified as part of a three man gang who burgled an elderly couples home in Plaistow and robbed them of �4,00 worth of cash and jewellery.
The e-fit of the striking looking suspect has been issued by police.
It was around 12.30pm on November 16 he talked his way in to the couple’s home in Grant Street, after claiming he was from the water board and he needed access to solve a problem next door.
The wife agreed and led the blonde suspect to her kitchen, while two other gang members entered the address and went into the bedroom.
Returning home, the victim’s husband confronted both of them. All three quickly fled the house but not before
All are aged between 18-20 years and around 5ft 6ins tall with short hair who wore black jackets and trousers.
- 1 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 2 Moyes angered by late West Ham defeat at Old Trafford
- 3 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 4 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
- 5 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 6 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 7 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 8 East London boroughs lag behind rest of country for Covid booster uptake
- 9 Overnight blaze at North Woolwich block of flats
- 10 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack
One carried a black holdall.
Anyone with information about this incident should contact the Burglary Squad on (020) 8217 5009 or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.