Police hunt blonde burglar who robbed elderly couple
DO you know this young man. He is identified as part of a three man gang who burgled an elderly couples home in Plaistow and robbed them of �4,00 worth of cash and jewellery.
The e-fit of the striking looking suspect has been issued by police.
It was around 12.30pm on November 16 he talked his way in to the couple’s home in Grant Street, after claiming he was from the water board and he needed access to solve a problem next door.
The wife agreed and led the blonde suspect to her kitchen, while two other gang members entered the address and went into the bedroom.
Returning home, the victim’s husband confronted both of them. All three quickly fled the house but not before
You may also want to watch:
All are aged between 18-20 years and around 5ft 6ins tall with short hair who wore black jackets and trousers.
- 1 Bus crashes into lamp post in Stratford
- 2 Start Me Up: Rolling Stones legend Ronnie Wood opens studio in Canning Town for budding musicians
- 3 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 4 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 5 Appeal to help find cat missing from Canning Town
- 6 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 7 Leyton Orient could be without key forwards for season opener at Salford
- 8 Meet the weight-loss runner using Newham as a canvas
- 9 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 10 Moyes: It was a good, tough test for West Ham at Brentford
One carried a black holdall.
Anyone with information about this incident should contact the Burglary Squad on (020) 8217 5009 or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.