Police believe 12-year-old Ibraheem may have returned to Newham
A POLICE search for a missing 12-year-old is centred on East Ham where he once lived.
Ibraheem Shah (pictured) was reported missing from his home in Cinderford, Gloucestershire on October 6.
Investigating officers believe he may have travelled pout of the county back to Newham where he is originally from.
Ibraheem is described as a slightly-built Asian, around 5ft tall with short, curly black hair and a London accent.
When he went missing he was wearing a black tracksuit with a red stripe on the top part and black trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information as to his whereabouts is urged to call Gloucestershire Police on 0845 090 1234, quoting incident 365 of October 6.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 3 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 4 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 5 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 6 Primary school recognised for supporting pupils' mental wellbeing
- 7 Free summer school offers music, fashion, hip hop dance and more
- 8 Average house price in Newham slides again after record February
- 9 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 10 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford