Police appeal over missing East Ham man
A “HIGH RISK” dementia sufferer has gone missing from his home in East Ham.
Police are appealing for information on the whereabouts of Sadek Ullah, 60.
He went missing from his home in Parr Road early last Sunday morning and was last seen walking along the street towards Priory Park.
Officers say Mr Ullah suffers from severe dementia and is considered to be a “high risk missing person”.
He is believed to be wearing a black leather jacket, cream trousers, black shoes and black hat, and has been known to visit the King’s Cross, Canary Wharf and E14 areas.
You may also want to watch:
Det Sgt Gerard Healy from Newham Missing Persons Unit said: “We are becoming increasingly concerned for Sadek’s welfare, particularly as he suffers from severe dementia.”
Anyone that sees Mr Ullah should dial 999 or, if you have any information, call the Missing Persons Unit on (020) 7275 5728 or 0300 123 1212.
- 1 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 2 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 3 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 4 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 5 Flights from London City Airport to Switzerland resume as hub readies for return to international travel
- 6 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 7 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 8 Pearce believes camaraderie has given West Ham a chance of making Europe
- 9 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 10 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result