Police appeal over missing East Ham man
A “HIGH RISK” dementia sufferer has gone missing from his home in East Ham.
Police are appealing for information on the whereabouts of Sadek Ullah, 60.
He went missing from his home in Parr Road early last Sunday morning and was last seen walking along the street towards Priory Park.
Officers say Mr Ullah suffers from severe dementia and is considered to be a “high risk missing person”.
He is believed to be wearing a black leather jacket, cream trousers, black shoes and black hat, and has been known to visit the King’s Cross, Canary Wharf and E14 areas.
You may also want to watch:
Det Sgt Gerard Healy from Newham Missing Persons Unit said: “We are becoming increasingly concerned for Sadek’s welfare, particularly as he suffers from severe dementia.”
Anyone that sees Mr Ullah should dial 999 or, if you have any information, call the Missing Persons Unit on (020) 7275 5728 or 0300 123 1212.
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 3 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 4 Free fitness sessions on offer in Newham as parkrun returns
- 5 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 6 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 7 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 8 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 9 Ricardo Fuller death: Men from Dagenham and Plaistow wanted in connection
- 10 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking