Police appeal over missing East Ham man
A “HIGH RISK” dementia sufferer has gone missing from his home in East Ham.
Police are appealing for information on the whereabouts of Sadek Ullah, 60.
He went missing from his home in Parr Road early last Sunday morning and was last seen walking along the street towards Priory Park.
Officers say Mr Ullah suffers from severe dementia and is considered to be a “high risk missing person”.
He is believed to be wearing a black leather jacket, cream trousers, black shoes and black hat, and has been known to visit the King’s Cross, Canary Wharf and E14 areas.
You may also want to watch:
Det Sgt Gerard Healy from Newham Missing Persons Unit said: “We are becoming increasingly concerned for Sadek’s welfare, particularly as he suffers from severe dementia.”
Anyone that sees Mr Ullah should dial 999 or, if you have any information, call the Missing Persons Unit on (020) 7275 5728 or 0300 123 1212.
- 1 Westfield evacuated after fire at centre in Stratford
- 2 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 3 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 4 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 5 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 6 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 8 Update: Girl, 14, missing from East Ham found
- 9 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 10 Man in critical condition after triple shooting in Newham