Police appeal after man exposes himself at Forest Gate Station
- Credit: Archant
Police are trying to identify a man in connection with an incident at Forest Gate Station where a man exposed himself.
The 23-year-old female victim was approached at around 8.30am on Sunday, 6 October, by a man who tried to talk to her.
She walked away as his behaviour made her feel uncomfortable, but he followed her and shouted at her.
When she turned around she noticed he was exposing himself while still following her.
Officers from British Transport Police reviewed CCTV footage and have identified a man they believe can assist them in their enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
PC Charley Sutherland-Walker said: “This was clearly a distressing experience for the victim and I would urge anyone who recognises the man pictured to come forward and speak to us.”
Anyone with information should contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 It's been a busy week at Leyton Orient with plenty of signings expected
- 3 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 4 Leyton Orient goalkeeper Vigouroux linked with Lincoln City
- 5 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 6 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 7 West Ham start at Newcastle as Premier League fixtures released
- 8 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 9 Rokhsana Fiaz: 'We all need to be vaccinated so we can beat Covid'
- 10 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford