Police appeal after man exposes himself at Forest Gate Station
- Credit: Archant
Police are trying to identify a man in connection with an incident at Forest Gate Station where a man exposed himself.
The 23-year-old female victim was approached at around 8.30am on Sunday, 6 October, by a man who tried to talk to her.
She walked away as his behaviour made her feel uncomfortable, but he followed her and shouted at her.
When she turned around she noticed he was exposing himself while still following her.
Officers from British Transport Police reviewed CCTV footage and have identified a man they believe can assist them in their enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
PC Charley Sutherland-Walker said: “This was clearly a distressing experience for the victim and I would urge anyone who recognises the man pictured to come forward and speak to us.”
Anyone with information should contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111
- 1 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 2 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 3 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 4 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 5 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 6 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 9 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 10 Antonio 'surprised' to score West Ham winner against Tottenham