Police appeal after Forest Gate biker dies in road collision
Detectives have appealed for witnesses to an accident in which a motorcyclist died of head injuries.
Anthony McKeith, 52, of Huddlestone Road was riding a Yamaha motorbike at 9.15pm on Friday when there was a collision with a Toyota Previa in Tavistock Square, at the junction with Bedford Way WC1.
Mr McKeith was taken to The Royal London Hospital, but was pronounced dead just before 5am next morning.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who saw the incident.
A post-mortem examination held at The Royal London Hospital yesterday gave the cause of death as multiple injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Road Death Investigation Unit at Alperton are asking witnesses to contact them on (020) 8998 5319.
- 1 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 2 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 3 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 4 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 5 Rolling Stones legend Ronnie Wood opens music studio in Canning Town
- 6 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 7 Free climber scales Stratford skyscraper for climate change awareness
- 8 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 9 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 10 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs