Plaistow royalist celebrates Queen’s birthday in style
- Credit: Archant
A rampant royalist celebrated the Queen’s birthday by decking out her house in royal memorabilia at the weekend.
Lil Forkner paid tribute to Queen Elizabeth II on her 87th birthday last Sunday with an array of royal decorations.
The Union Jack was flying proudly in her window and her house was dotted with pictures of Her Majesty.
Lil, of Liddon Road, Plaistow, said: “I like the Queen – I’m a proper Royalist!
“I’m going to keep it decorated because it’s her anniversary in June”, she added.
You may also want to watch:
The Queen’s real birthday is on April 21, but her official celebrations are saved for a Saturday in June, when the Trooping of the Colour will be held.
- 1 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 2 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 3 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 4 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 5 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 6 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 9 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 10 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding