Pictures of £3.5bn Silvertown development unveiled
- Credit: Heidi Jutton
What does £3.5billion worth of regeneration look like?
Well, according to the team behind the new Silvertown development, it’s this.
New artist’s impressions of the site have been released, showing how the 62 acre site is set to look.
Millennium Mills is set to become home to hundreds of businesses, providing up to 21,000 new jobs and contributiong £260m a year to the economy.
The scheme will also feature 3,000 homes, a new school, retail facilities and 1km of accessible water frontage.
You may also want to watch:
The project will be delivered in several stages, with the first businesses due to move in next year.
When complete, it will be open and accessible to allow consumers to interact with the brands and businesses they love, and will host art and food events in the vibrant development.
- 1 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 6 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Newham nursery schools praised for inclusion work
- 9 What's on across east London this weekend?
- 10 Parks in Newham triumph with Green Flag awards