PICTURES: Man stabbed in Queen’s Market in Upton Park
- Credit: Archant
A young man was stabbed in Queen’s Market yesterday and taken to hospital in a critical condition.
Police were called with reports of an assault at the market in Green Street, Upton Park, shortly before 3pm on Sunday, February 16.
A 29-year-old man was found suffering stab wounds after officers and the London Ambulance Service attended the scene.
He was taken to an east London hospital where he is in a critical but stable condition.
Three men have been arrested in connection with the assault and remain in custody.
You may also want to watch:
A Newham police spokesman said they are investigating the incident and enquiries continue.
- 1 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Steven Fry stabbing: Man charged with murder to appear at Old Bailey
- 3 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week
- 6 Leyton Orient boss Jackett 'frustrated' with Mansfield Town draw
- 7 First apartments to go on sale at 769-home development in Royal Docks
- 8 Haircuts, flu jabs and health care: Event to link up homeless and vulnerable people with free support services
- 9 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 10 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London