PICTURES: Man stabbed in Queen’s Market in Upton Park
- Credit: Archant
A young man was stabbed in Queen’s Market yesterday and taken to hospital in a critical condition.
Police were called with reports of an assault at the market in Green Street, Upton Park, shortly before 3pm on Sunday, February 16.
A 29-year-old man was found suffering stab wounds after officers and the London Ambulance Service attended the scene.
He was taken to an east London hospital where he is in a critical but stable condition.
Three men have been arrested in connection with the assault and remain in custody.
You may also want to watch:
A Newham police spokesman said they are investigating the incident and enquiries continue.
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 5 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 6 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 7 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 8 Primary school recognised for supporting pupils' mental wellbeing
- 9 Plaistow woman shaves her head for charities
- 10 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen