Pictures: Children enjoy holiday fun at Gallions Reach
- Credit: Archant
Gallions Reach Shopping Park has a solution for children who don’t want to spend their summer holidays following their parents around shops.
The centre has launched its Mini Monsters Club, which is running every Friday until August 22 between 12 and 4pm.
Youngsters who visited the Armarda Way centre on Friday enjoyed bouncy castles and inflatables as well as the Mini Monsters party bus.
Face painters and walkabout performers were also on hand to provide entertainment.
Centre manager Catherine Goddard said: “We are delighted to be launching our Mini Monsters Club. We’ve always run a lot of free family events here at Gallions Reach and the new club will enable us to reward shopper loyalty through the year.”
Every child who joins the free club is also entered into a competition to bring the Mini Monsters bus to their own party.
- 1 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 2 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 3 First Omicron case reported in Newham
- 4 'Important' to get back to winning ways for West Ham says Lanzini
- 5 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies
- 6 West Ham showed great character and resilience to beat Chelsea says Moyes
- 7 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 8 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 9 Possible travel disruptions for central London this week
- 10 The gift of giving: Where to donate food across east London this Christmas