Penthouse in Canning Town goes on sale for £700,000
- Credit: Archant
Luxurious penthouse living will become a possibility in Canning Town as a £700,000 property is due to go on sale on the site of the old Rathbone Market.
The three-bedroom, split level penthouse goes on the market tomorrow situated on the top floor of the distinctive, red and purple, Vermilion building, constructed as part of a £180 million regeneration project to rejuvenate E16.
Organisers say the £695,000 property has received plenty of interest due to its “reasonable price” and “breathtaking views of east London”, taking in miles of the Docklands.
It also boasts quirky features such as an eco-garden harvesting water shed from nearby roofs, a ‘living wall’ complete with bird boxes, and a spot on one of the building’s 30 allotments put aside for residents.
Pauline Sangster, residential sales and marketing for Vermilion developers English Cities Fund, said: “Penthouse living is so highly sought after in London and our properties at Vermilion are no exception.
You may also want to watch:
“We have already received a lot of interest which we believe is because of not only the breathtaking views, but due to Vermilion’s proximity to Canary Wharf.”
Visit www.vermilionlondon.co.uk/penthouse or call Hamptons on 02077588481 to find out more.
- 1 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 2 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 3 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 4 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 5 Demand for urgent action as Newham lags behind in Covid-19 jabs
- 6 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 7 Tokyo or bust for Newham Beagles and Olympic hero Sir Mo Farah
- 8 Charting Jack the Ripper's 'rival' in the West Ham murders
- 9 How Ben Levinson OBE has helped turn around Kensington Primary School
- 10 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration