Pensioner, 80, missing after visiting Newham family
- Credit: Archant
An 80-year-old pensioner has been reported missing after visiting family in Newham.
Ivan Bristol, 80, from Southampton, was last seen on CCTV at Bermondsey Underground Station, Southwark, at about 5.40pm yesterday.
He was on his way home from seeing relatives in the borough.
He is described as black, about 5ft 7ins, with grey hair and a grey moustache.
He was last seen wearing a black baseball cap, brown jumper, brown trousers and black shoes with beige laces.
You may also want to watch:
Police officers are becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare as he suffers from health problems and because of the cold weather conditions.
Anyone who has seen Mr Bristol or has information on his whereabouts should call police on 101 quoting reference CAD 9025 18 January.
- 1 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 6 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week