Pedestrian ‘serious’ after accident with lorry in Stratford
A pedestrian is in hospital with serious injuries following a road accident with a lorry in Stratford yesterday.
Police were called at around 8.40am on Saturday to reports of an accident with the vehicle in West Ham Lane, near
the junction with Densham Road.
The man, believed to be in his 40s, was taken to an east London hospital for treatment to
his injuries. He remains there in a serious condition. The lorry stopped at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Road closures remained in place around the scene for most of yesterday morning.
Officers from Newham Borough are on scene and the Met’s Traffic Unit are investigating the accident.
- 1 Steven Fry stabbing: Man charged with murder to appear at Old Bailey
- 2 3D street art illusion brings Boleyn Ground to life
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Steven Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 5 Fire damages house in East Ham
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 8 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 9 Canning Town charity marks fifth year with tributes to founder
- 10 Road and rail round-up: Steer clear of these disruptions next week