Pedestrian ‘serious’ after accident with lorry in Stratford
A pedestrian is in hospital with serious injuries following a road accident with a lorry in Stratford yesterday.
Police were called at around 8.40am on Saturday to reports of an accident with the vehicle in West Ham Lane, near
the junction with Densham Road.
The man, believed to be in his 40s, was taken to an east London hospital for treatment to
his injuries. He remains there in a serious condition. The lorry stopped at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Road closures remained in place around the scene for most of yesterday morning.
Officers from Newham Borough are on scene and the Met’s Traffic Unit are investigating the accident.
- 1 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 2 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 5 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 6 Levels youngsters sign Premier League and Football League contracts
- 7 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 8 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 9 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 10 How Ben Levinson OBE has helped turn around Kensington Primary School