Passengers warned of severe delays on Central Line
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
Commuters are being warned of severe delays on the Central Line this morning because of a derailed engineering train at Holland Park station.
There is no service between White City and Marble Arch with severe delays on the rest of the line.
Passengers are being advised to avoid the Central Line where possible.
It is believed the train came off the rails just after midnight. There were no casualties.
South Woodford Station is closed due to overcrowding and Bond Street Station has also been closed following a fire alert.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are being accepted on all London buses to Central Line stations.
Abellio Greater Anglia, First Great Western, Chiltern Railways and London Overground are also accepting tickets.
- 1 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 6 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 7 What's on across east London this weekend?
- 8 Parks in Newham triumph with Green Flag awards
- 9 Newham nursery schools praised for inclusion work
- 10 Luxury hotel with artisan food market and rooftop bar to open in Stratford