Panto stars join pupils to entertain Beckton shoppers
- Credit: Archant
Shoppers at Beckton’s Gallion’s Reach Shopping Park got into the Christmas spirit early at the weekend as they were joined by the cast of Jack and the Beanstalk.
The cast, who will be starring in The Broadway Theatre’s latest panto, joined school children from Gallion’s Reach Primary School to entertain shoppers with Christmas carols before turning on the Christmas lights.
As well as the shopping centre, the cast, which includes former Eastender’s actress Michelle Gayle, visited The Jolly Jungle play centre in Becontree Health Leisure Centre and Vicarage Fields Shopping Centre.
Andrea Ince who is helping to promote the show, said: “It was a great day and the cast look forward to seeing everyone at the Panto when it opens on November 28.
“We are very grateful to Gallion’s Reach Shopping Park for kindly sponsoring this year’s Pantomime.”
You may also want to watch:
Catherine Goddard, Centre Manager of Gallions Reach Shopping Park, added: “Pantomimes are as much of a festive tradition as Christmas shopping.”
Tickets are still available from the Box Office on Tel: 0208 507 5607 or online at www.thebroadwaybarking.com
- 1 Luxury hotel with artisan food market and rooftop bar to open in Stratford
- 2 Neighbour reports 'intolerable' antisocial car meets around ABBA Arena building site
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 5 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 6 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 7 Capacity at West Ham's London stadium to increase to 62,500
- 8 Campaigners claim ULEZ expansion benefit 'undone' by Silvertown Tunnel project
- 9 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 10 Flying Hammers face testing week with games coming thick and fast