Owl’s it going?
It’s another eagle-eyed spot...well, an owl-eyed spot to be precise by another Newham iwitnesser!
Lucy Robins from Newham spooted this fake owl while on her travels.
She told us: “At Canning Town Tube station (on the Jubilee line platform towards Stratford) there is a clay owl sitting up near the end of the platform.”
Added Lucy, who has given herself the iwitness nickname of Tweetybird: “I have attached a photo I took. Guess it’s a nice way to scare away the pigeons and other bird pests.”
According to our sources, such birds are often used to help reduce the mess dropped by pesky birds. Good spot Tweetybird.
You may also want to watch:
* To share your stories, photographs and videos with us sign up for free to www.iWitness24.co.uk or download our free iWitness24 app for iPhone and Android
- 1 Hospitality Day 2021: Newham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 2 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 3 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 4 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 5 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 6 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 7 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Travel round-up: Road and rail disruptions this week
- 10 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow