Owl’s it going?
It’s another eagle-eyed spot...well, an owl-eyed spot to be precise by another Newham iwitnesser!
Lucy Robins from Newham spooted this fake owl while on her travels.
She told us: “At Canning Town Tube station (on the Jubilee line platform towards Stratford) there is a clay owl sitting up near the end of the platform.”
Added Lucy, who has given herself the iwitness nickname of Tweetybird: “I have attached a photo I took. Guess it’s a nice way to scare away the pigeons and other bird pests.”
According to our sources, such birds are often used to help reduce the mess dropped by pesky birds. Good spot Tweetybird.
You may also want to watch:
* To share your stories, photographs and videos with us sign up for free to www.iWitness24.co.uk or download our free iWitness24 app for iPhone and Android
- 1 Rape survivor awarded British Empire Medal for services to community in pandemic
- 2 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 3 Woman dies in fire at Stratford home
- 4 Where can I watch the Euros in east London?
- 5 Queen's Birthday Honours 2021: Charity founder recognised with British Empire Medal
- 6 Leyton Orient goalkeeper Vigouroux linked with Lincoln City
- 7 Stabbing victim 'pursued attackers in his car and crashed into them'
- 8 Neighbours warned to keep windows and doors shut during Plaistow blaze
- 9 Blue plaques celebrate Forest Gate's links to Jimi Hendrix and De Underground Records
- 10 Meet the Canning Town singer-songwriter praising music's ability to lift Covid-19 blues