Orient striker Lisbie signs a new deal
Former Ipswich man will stay at O’s for another 18 months
Orient striker Kevin Lisbie has become the first player to put pen to paper as manager Russell Slade starts to remould his squad for the future.
The 33-year-old has agreed an 18th month contract extension, that will take him up to the end of next season.
Lisbie initially joined Orient on a short-term deal in September after leaving Ipswich and bagged four goals in 11 games.
O’s boss Russell Slade said: “I’m delighted kevin has signed. I think it’s very important that we keep those key players here.”
You may also want to watch:
You can follow Orient’s FA Cup match against Gillingham on Saturday by logging on to www.london24.com/facup
- 1 Silvertown scrap yard blaze burns throughout night as crews remain on scene
- 2 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 3 Silvertown scrapyard blaze under control after crews battle for nine hours
- 4 Newham's governance referendum: the case for both options
- 5 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 6 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 7 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 8 Police name victim of Custom House fatal shooting and stabbing
- 9 Staff 'overjoyed' as nursery opens in Stratford
- 10 Meet the candidates battling for votes in East Ham's by-election