Orient skipper: “We have got to get something from the Exeter game”
Spring believes relegation battle could go down to the wire
Orient skipper Matt Spring insists his side have got to get something out of today’s game at Exeter City.
The O’s have lost five of their last seven matches and are now just four points above the drop zone.
Spring said: “The Exeter game is doubly important, if we don’t get anything out of that, we are going to be deep in it.
“We have got to go there and get something. It doesn’t matter how we do it, we have just got to get something from the game.”
You may also want to watch:
The midfielder says the club have not set any targets.
“We just need as many points as we can. Four points should keep us safe. It will go the wire I think.
- 1 Canning Town bus station stays closed as 'urgent' investigation underway
- 2 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Can you help find man missing from Royal Docks?
- 4 East London road and rail disruptions to travel this weekend
- 5 Goodmayes racer Alex Lynn and title leader Sam Bird preview London E-Prix
- 6 High Court judge rules no further action needed over embargo breach by Newham company boss
- 7 Carpenters Estate neighbours to vote on redevelopment plans
- 8 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 9 Man injured as glass falls from Canning Town bus station canopy
- 10 Boy, 16, found stabbed in Custom House
“We have just got to get some points on the board and if we can’t win, we have to make sure we don’t lose,” he said.
Midfielder Jimmy Smith is likely to be missing after suffering a head injury during Friday’s 3-1 defeat by Notts County