Orient skipper Clarke wants to get back on track at home
Nathan wants to build on Saturday’s win
Orient skipper Nathan Clarke wants his team to build on Saturday’s win at Swindon Town when the O’s entertain London rivals Brentford tonight.
“I believe we can,” said Clarke.
“It was great to get the win and I thought it was an outstanding team display.
“There were some great performances all over the pitch and now we need to reproduce that form and start picking up a few more wins.”
You may also want to watch:
The O’s have lost their one and only home game so far this season, when they were beaten by Stevenage 1-0, and Clarke hopes that they can get back on track tonight.
“The game against Brentford is a really big one for us as we want to put on a good performance for our fans,” he said.
- 1 Bus crashes into lamp post in Stratford
- 2 Start Me Up: Rolling Stones legend Ronnie Wood opens studio in Canning Town for budding musicians
- 3 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 4 Transfer round-up: Leyton Orient bring in eight as departures find new clubs
- 5 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 6 Appeal to help find cat missing from Canning Town
- 7 Leyton Orient could be without key forwards for season opener at Salford
- 8 Meet the weight-loss runner using Newham as a canvas
- 9 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 10 Moyes: It was a good, tough test for West Ham at Brentford
“We have to try and make this stadium a really hard place for visiting teams to come and we need to work as hard as we did on Saturday and I’m sure we will, because the team ethic is really important to us.”