Orient skipper Clarke wants to get back on track at home
Nathan wants to build on Saturday’s win
Orient skipper Nathan Clarke wants his team to build on Saturday’s win at Swindon Town when the O’s entertain London rivals Brentford tonight.
“I believe we can,” said Clarke.
“It was great to get the win and I thought it was an outstanding team display.
“There were some great performances all over the pitch and now we need to reproduce that form and start picking up a few more wins.”
The O’s have lost their one and only home game so far this season, when they were beaten by Stevenage 1-0, and Clarke hopes that they can get back on track tonight.
“The game against Brentford is a really big one for us as we want to put on a good performance for our fans,” he said.
- 1 Newham primary schools top national league tables
- 2 Canning Town fire 'involving freezer' prompts safety warnings
- 3 'Strict licensing laws and pandemic to blame for Newham exodus,' letting agent claims
- 4 £1m Newham lottery ticket winner finally claims their jackpot prize
- 5 Service users overcharged total of £5m by council accounting 'screw up'
- 6 First Omicron case reported in Newham
- 7 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 8 O's boss Jackett heaps praise on entire side not just Drinan and Smith
- 9 Report: 'Significant improvement' in Newham's parks
- 10 Festive events and family days out in east London this weekend
“We have to try and make this stadium a really hard place for visiting teams to come and we need to work as hard as we did on Saturday and I’m sure we will, because the team ethic is really important to us.”