Orient’s trip to MK Dons is under threat
Slade unhappy as O’s face two games in three days
Orient’s trip to MK Dons on Tuesday, November 6 could be under threat.
The O’s FA Cup clash against Gloucester City has been moved to a Sunday, as the non-league side share Cheltenham Town’s ground – and O’s boss Russell Slade is not keen to travel to MK Dons a little more than 48 hours later.
Orient had hoped to reschedule the MK Dons game for Wednesday, but could not come to a compromise with their League One rivals.
“The issue has not been resolved and it’s in the hands of the Football League,” said Slade.
You may also want to watch:
“MK Dons are not keen to move the game to a Wednesday, so perhaps it can be played at a later date, because it’s not right that we should have to play on Sunday and Tuesday.”
- 1 Take a peek inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 2 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 3 Met launches summer operation as teen killings surge
- 4 Demand for urgent action as Newham lags behind in Covid-19 jabs
- 5 Charting Jack the Ripper's 'rival' in the West Ham murders
- 6 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 7 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 8 Dame Vera Lynn memorial campaign announced on first anniversary of star's death
- 9 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 10 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen