Orient midfielder out for a month
Adam Chambers ruled out of action with a leg injury.
LEYTON ORIENT midfielder Adam Chambers faces a month on the sidelines after gashing his leg during last Tuesday’s game against Brighton.
Chambers, who has made 22 appearances for the O’s this season, limped off after just five minutes in what was his first start since early November.
And Orient boss Russell Slade admitted the former West Brom midfielder faces another spell out of the side.
“It was a freak accident and he suffered a really deep wound,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“It looks as if he is going to be out of action for about four or five weeks.
“We are monitoring the situation, but it’s a shame for Adam. He’s not the luckiest man in the world at the moment.”
- 1 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 2 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 3 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 4 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 5 West Ham Academy legend receives honorary doctorate from UEL
- 6 Otas Sarkus: Three men arrested after Upton Park fatal shooting
- 7 Depth up front is going to be vital says Leyton Orient boss Jackett
- 8 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim
- 9 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 10 Protesters target DSEI arms fair at ExCeL London in Royal Docks