Orient midfielder out for a month
Adam Chambers ruled out of action with a leg injury.
LEYTON ORIENT midfielder Adam Chambers faces a month on the sidelines after gashing his leg during last Tuesday’s game against Brighton.
Chambers, who has made 22 appearances for the O’s this season, limped off after just five minutes in what was his first start since early November.
And Orient boss Russell Slade admitted the former West Brom midfielder faces another spell out of the side.
“It was a freak accident and he suffered a really deep wound,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“It looks as if he is going to be out of action for about four or five weeks.
“We are monitoring the situation, but it’s a shame for Adam. He’s not the luckiest man in the world at the moment.”
- 1 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 2 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 3 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 4 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 5 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 6 Primary school recognised for supporting pupils' mental wellbeing
- 7 Free summer school offers music, fashion, hip hop dance and more
- 8 Richard House Children's Hospice sensory garden equipment stolen
- 9 Average house price in Newham slides again after record February
- 10 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford