Orient midfielder out for a month
Adam Chambers ruled out of action with a leg injury.
LEYTON ORIENT midfielder Adam Chambers faces a month on the sidelines after gashing his leg during last Tuesday’s game against Brighton.
Chambers, who has made 22 appearances for the O’s this season, limped off after just five minutes in what was his first start since early November.
And Orient boss Russell Slade admitted the former West Brom midfielder faces another spell out of the side.
“It was a freak accident and he suffered a really deep wound,” he said.
“It looks as if he is going to be out of action for about four or five weeks.
“We are monitoring the situation, but it’s a shame for Adam. He’s not the luckiest man in the world at the moment.”
- 1 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 2 Moyes angered by late West Ham defeat at Old Trafford
- 3 New documentary on murders of women whose bodies were hidden in freezer
- 4 Coroner concerned with Barts NHS trust after woman 'unlawfully killed'
- 5 Jailed: Teen who inflicted life-changing injuries as he squirted acid in boy's face
- 6 Newham man among UK's 'most wanted fugitives' who may be hiding in Spain
- 7 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 8 East London boroughs lag behind rest of country for Covid booster uptake
- 9 Overnight blaze at North Woolwich block of flats
- 10 Man remains in critical condition after Stratford Station attack