Orient look to break their away-day duck
A poor return on the road puts pressure on the O’s at home
ORIENT boss Russell Slade will be hoping his side can break their away-day duck at Colchester tonight.
The O’s have not won on their travels in the league since last January and Slade admitted: “We need an away win because we are putting pressure on ourselves.
“Our home form is really respectable and we’re difficult to beat at Brisbane Road.
“But it’s frustrating that we can’t win away. We came close in our last game at Swindon and we need to get a bit closer.”
You may also want to watch:
O’s face a stiff test at third-in-the table Colchester United and the O’s boss may opt to play with just one up front.
With Scott McGleish and Paul-Jose Mpoku unlikely to be fit, Slade is likely to go with the same starting 11 that beat Rochdale on Saturday, but include midfielder Adam Chambers instead of Ryan Jarvis.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 4 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 5 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 6 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 7 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 8 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 9 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines