Orient loan spell finished for Blackburn Rovers keeper Jason Brown
Keeper remained undefeated in his five-game spell at Brisbane Road
JASON BROWN was denied a farewell performance for Leyton Orient against Plymouth Argyle at the weekend after the game fell foul to the weather.
The 28-year-old keeper linked up with Russell Slade’s side in mid-November after number one Jamie Jones was forced to undergo hernia surgery.
Brown enjoyed a successful loan spell with the O’s, playing five games for the club and not tasting defeat
His last appearance for the Brisbane Road outfit was the 2-1 victory over Tranmere Rovers – where the Southwark-born Brown produced a man of the match display – but with Jones returning to match fitness he returns to Ewood Park.
You may also want to watch:
Jones has now returned to full fitness after the injury and played all 90 minutes of the reserve team’s 1-1 draw against Wycombe Wanderers last Thursday, in readiness for a return to first team action for the Boxing Day fixture at home to MK Dons.
- 1 Investigation launched after two young men stabbed in Newham
- 2 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 3 The Boleyn Tavern in East Ham to welcome back punters after £1.5m restoration
- 4 Take a peak inside The Boleyn Tavern as it prepares to welcome punters
- 5 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 6 11 films and TV shows shot in Newham
- 7 US burger chain Wendy's set to open first London restaurant in Stratford
- 8 Exploding aerosol cans 'contributed to rapid spread' of Silvertown blaze
- 9 Looking back: five years since West Ham United left the Boleyn
- 10 Stabbing victim 'pursued attackers in his car and crashed into them'