Orient loan spell finished for Blackburn Rovers keeper Jason Brown
Keeper remained undefeated in his five-game spell at Brisbane Road
JASON BROWN was denied a farewell performance for Leyton Orient against Plymouth Argyle at the weekend after the game fell foul to the weather.
The 28-year-old keeper linked up with Russell Slade’s side in mid-November after number one Jamie Jones was forced to undergo hernia surgery.
Brown enjoyed a successful loan spell with the O’s, playing five games for the club and not tasting defeat
His last appearance for the Brisbane Road outfit was the 2-1 victory over Tranmere Rovers – where the Southwark-born Brown produced a man of the match display – but with Jones returning to match fitness he returns to Ewood Park.
You may also want to watch:
Jones has now returned to full fitness after the injury and played all 90 minutes of the reserve team’s 1-1 draw against Wycombe Wanderers last Thursday, in readiness for a return to first team action for the Boxing Day fixture at home to MK Dons.
- 1 Hospitality Day 2021: Newham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 2 David Gomoh's killers jailed 101 years total for Canning Town murder
- 3 Plans to ease congestion at Stratford station receive £2m boost
- 4 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 5 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 6 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 7 Jailed: Robbers who targeted OAPs at east London cashpoints
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 10 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim