Orient keeper Jones back in training
Jamie on the mend after shoulder injury
Orient goalkeeper Jamie Jones, who has been out of action with a shoulder problem has returned to training.
Manager Russell Slade said: “We have been working hard to strengthen his shoulder up and we are making progress. Jamie is set to resume training today and we will see how he progresses over the next week or so.”
Skipper Stephen Dawson, and summer signings Marc Laird and David Mooney were also set to train today and there is a possibility they could be available for selection when O’s host Tranmere on Saturday,
“We will have to see how they go,” said the Orient boss. “I think we’ll have to leave selection until the last minute because of the fitness checks.
You may also want to watch:
“There could also be a doubt over Dean Cox too, after he took a knock on his ankle at Southend.”
- 1 Westfield evacuated after fire at centre in Stratford
- 2 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 3 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 4 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 5 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 6 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 8 Update: Girl, 14, missing from East Ham found
- 9 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 10 Man in critical condition after triple shooting in Newham