Orient hoping to tie up loan deal for Stoke striker
Leyton Orient boss Russell Slade has revealed the club are looking to extend Ryan Brunt’s stay with the club
Manager Russell Slade is hoping to extend Ryan Brunt’s loan spell with Leyton Orient.
The 19-year-old striker is due to return to parent club Stoke City this week, after spending six months at Brisbane Road.
However, Slade has revealed he hopes to tie up a deal today, which will keep Brunt with the League One club.
“We’re hoping to extend his loan on Monday, so it becomes continuous,” said the O’s boss.
You may also want to watch:
“He’s going in to Stoke to sort out paperwork and his own contractual situation, but hopefully it can all be done on the same day, so we have him available for Tuesday against Yeovil.”
- 1 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 2 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 3 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 4 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 5 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 6 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 7 Grade II-listed building to become creative hub with £250k refurb
- 8 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 9 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 10 Win a pair of Carabao Cup tickets to Leyton Orient vs Queens Park Rangers