Orient hoping to tie up loan deal for Stoke striker
Leyton Orient boss Russell Slade has revealed the club are looking to extend Ryan Brunt’s stay with the club
Manager Russell Slade is hoping to extend Ryan Brunt’s loan spell with Leyton Orient.
The 19-year-old striker is due to return to parent club Stoke City this week, after spending six months at Brisbane Road.
However, Slade has revealed he hopes to tie up a deal today, which will keep Brunt with the League One club.
“We’re hoping to extend his loan on Monday, so it becomes continuous,” said the O’s boss.
“He’s going in to Stoke to sort out paperwork and his own contractual situation, but hopefully it can all be done on the same day, so we have him available for Tuesday against Yeovil.”
- 1 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 2 'London is moving east': City Hall's Crystal move confirmed for New Year
- 3 Alexandra Burke: Stratford Christmas concert cancelled over 'safety fears'
- 4 Masks, PCR tests and boosters: New measures to combat Omicron variant
- 5 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 6 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 7 Westfield bar's licence under threat after girl raped
- 8 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies
- 9 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 10 Nine rescue pets looking for homes this Christmas in east London