Orient boss to shuffle the pack for Carlisle clash
Loan keeper Button set for debut
Orient manager Russell Slade could be set to make changes following his side’s poor start to the season.
The O’s entertain Carlisle on Saturday, and will be looking to pick up their first points of the new campaign.
Midfielders Marc Laird and Leon McSweeney along with defender Terrell Forbes all played in a behind-closed-doors friendly against Spurs on Monday and Slade said: “All three will come into contention for the Carlisle game.
“Forbes picked up a bit of an ankle injury, but it doesn’t mean he won’t recover in time for the weekend.”
You may also want to watch:
Goalkeeper David Button, signed on loan from Spurs until the second week in January could replace Lee Butcher in goal.
“There is competition for places and everyone fighting to wear the shirt can only be a good thing,” said Slade.
- 1 'It's about safety': Manor Park neighbours urge council to crack down on pavement parking
- 2 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 3 East Ham cannabis farm raided by police
- 4 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 5 Midfielder Ouss Cisse confirms Leyton Orient departure
- 6 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 7 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 8 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision
- 9 Free climber scales Stratford skyscraper for climate change awareness
- 10 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections