Orient boss to shuffle the pack for Carlisle clash
Loan keeper Button set for debut
Orient manager Russell Slade could be set to make changes following his side’s poor start to the season.
The O’s entertain Carlisle on Saturday, and will be looking to pick up their first points of the new campaign.
Midfielders Marc Laird and Leon McSweeney along with defender Terrell Forbes all played in a behind-closed-doors friendly against Spurs on Monday and Slade said: “All three will come into contention for the Carlisle game.
“Forbes picked up a bit of an ankle injury, but it doesn’t mean he won’t recover in time for the weekend.”
Goalkeeper David Button, signed on loan from Spurs until the second week in January could replace Lee Butcher in goal.
“There is competition for places and everyone fighting to wear the shirt can only be a good thing,” said Slade.
- 1 First Omicron case reported in Newham
- 2 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 3 'London is moving east': City Hall's Crystal move confirmed for New Year
- 4 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 5 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 6 Things to do in east London this weekend
- 7 Leyton Orient could send goalkeeper Sargeant back out on loan
- 8 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 9 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 10 Late Maupay equaliser holds West Ham to Brighton draw