Orient boss Slade looks for that elusive home win in derby clash
Striker Mooney is set for a return
Orient boss Russell Slade is hoping that the TV cameras will help inspire his side to their first home win of the season when they entertain Brentford tonight.
“Both sets of players will want to do well and turn in a performance for television,” said Slade.
“Having played five games away and just one at home, it would be nice to get a win in front of our own fans.”
The O’s boss is likely to name an unchanged starting 11 after Orient picked up their first win of the season at Swindon last weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Striker David Mooney looks as if he will return to the squad and Slade added: “He has recovered and should be available for a return.”
But defender Lloyd James is unlikely to have shaken off an ankle injury he picked up at Everton in the Capital One Cup: “He remains a major doubt,” said Slade.
- 1 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 2 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 3 Two Levels FC youngsters seal deals with Football League clubs
- 4 Stratford fast food shop destroyed by 'deep fat fryer' blaze
- 5 Mayor pledges to continue focus on election promises after Newham referendum result
- 6 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Mayor of Newham: 'Supporting young people after tragedies'
- 9 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 10 Unmesh Desai on his priorities after winning City and East election
While Scott Cuthbert and Jamie Jones are still a month away from a return.