Orient boss Slade looks for that elusive home win in derby clash
Striker Mooney is set for a return
Orient boss Russell Slade is hoping that the TV cameras will help inspire his side to their first home win of the season when they entertain Brentford tonight.
“Both sets of players will want to do well and turn in a performance for television,” said Slade.
“Having played five games away and just one at home, it would be nice to get a win in front of our own fans.”
The O’s boss is likely to name an unchanged starting 11 after Orient picked up their first win of the season at Swindon last weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Striker David Mooney looks as if he will return to the squad and Slade added: “He has recovered and should be available for a return.”
But defender Lloyd James is unlikely to have shaken off an ankle injury he picked up at Everton in the Capital One Cup: “He remains a major doubt,” said Slade.
- 1 Westfield evacuated after fire at centre in Stratford
- 2 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 3 Halal butcher's aiming to be 'Harrods of meat industry' opens in Stratford
- 4 Parking space row sees police called and woman left feeling 'vulnerable'
- 5 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 6 Forest Gate townhouses scoop RIBA's Neave Brown award for 'affordable' housing
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 8 Update: Girl, 14, missing from East Ham found
- 9 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 10 Man in critical condition after triple shooting in Newham
While Scott Cuthbert and Jamie Jones are still a month away from a return.