Orient aiming for a club record at Hartlepool
Barrett set to keep place as Chorley is still out
ORIENT will equal a club record of 14 league games unbeaten, if they can gain a positive result at Hartlepool United.
On loan centre back Adam Barrett is set to keep his place at the heart of the Orient defence for the clash, as Ben Chorley is still out with a knee problem.
Jason Crowe is also sidelined with an ankle injury, but Jimmy Smith is fit again after a hamstring problem.
Orient boss Russell Slade admitted: “It’s another tough game, it’s never easy at Hartlepool.
You may also want to watch:
“We might have to shake it up again and make a few changes, as we looked a bit jaded on Saturday, but that’s the good thing. We have got options.”
- 1 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 2 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 3 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 4 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 5 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 6 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 7 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 8 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 9 Newham charity hands out 500 food parcels to 'vulnerable' international students struggling with Covid-19
- 10 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation